All membership purchases are final. Memberships are a “pay as you go” purchase meaning, memberships are paid upfront by our members in order to use the space and equipment. Refunds for memberships are not offered for non-use or partial usage of services. The duration of membership is dependent on type of membership purchased. If you have any grievances that you feel are impeding your ability to use your membership adequately please send a request through our Contact Form on our website with the subject title “Grievance” and we will seek to resolve the issue within 4 business days upon receipt of your message. For information on reasons you can receive a refund for other services/offerings please see “Refund Policy of Services/Offerings”.
Refund Policy of Services/Offerings:
Not all Services/Offerings are refundable. See below for complete list of Services/Offerings and refund details.
List of Services and/or Offerings:
- Membership – All membership purchases are final. Refunds for memberships are not offered for non-use or partial usage of services.
- Classes – Can be refunded if the date and time of Class has not transpired. Upon use of this purchase a refund is no longer valid.
- Workshops – Can be refunded if the date and time of Workshop has not transpired. Upon use of this purchase a refund is no longer valid.
- Camps – Can be refunded if the date and time of Camp has not transpired. Upon use of this purchase a refund is no longer valid.
- Retail/Merchandise – All sales of retail merchandise are final. No refunds are available for these items.
- Personal Training – All requests for refunds for Personal Training Sessions must be given within 24 hours of date and time of training session. If member seeks cancellation of this service within that 24 hours, an inconvenience fee of 30% of the fee of the Training Session will be billed to debit or credit card account if paid by card or through invoice if paid through other means.
- Plus Member Studios – Please see Membership Agreement.